Waterland offers land survey services for mapping the site features, leveling and positioning with reference to the Hong Kong Principle Datum.
Using total station set up at the horizontal control point and measuring or recording all required information like roads, features, utilities, buildings and terrain points.
The Topographic Surveyed data will be produced in Autocad or Microstation format showing plans or cross sections information subject to contract requirements.
Tree Topographical Survey
– The plant’s species, name and general health conditions
– The co-ordinates and the level of the trees
– Diameter at Breast Height (DBH) of the trees
– The Height and the spread of the trees
– Reference mark with tree numbering
– The girth of the trees